- 6mm THICK
- 1250MM (L) X 600MM (W)
- COMPOSITION: EXTRUDED POLYSTYRENE
- EACH SIDE COATED WITH NOMINAL 0.5MM THICK GLASSFIBRE REINFORCED POLYMER-MODIFIED CEMENT MORTAR
- R VALUE: 0.16
- CLASS '0' / 'B1' FIRE RATED
- EUROPEAN COMPLIANT & CE MARKED
- CONFORMS TO BUILDING REGULATIONS PART L
- EASY TO CUT & SHAPE USING KNIFE OR SAW
- CAN BE FIXED TO SOLID OR STUD WALLS, & FLOORS
- FULLY WATERPROOF - JOINTS MUST BE SEALED TO MAKE THEM WATERPROOF
- HOLDS WALL TILES UP TO 62kg/m2
- HOLDS FLOOR TILES UP TO 30 TONNES/m2
- HIGH THERMAL INSULTION, RESISTING HEAT LOSS
- IMPACT SOUND REDUCTION
- READY FOR TILE/PLASTER - NO ADDITIONAL PREP REQUIRED
- EXCELLENT AS INTERNAL WALL INSULATION
- APPROVED FOR USE WITH WARMUP DCM-PRO
- USE ON WALLS & FLOORS
- ELECTRICAL UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- WET ROOMS, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS
- USE FOR DRY LINING, INSULATING & WATERPROOFING
Warmup Cement Coated Tough Insulation Boards for electric underfloor heating systems
Suitable for all electric systems, Warmup’s Insulation Boards are a high-quality insulation solution with low thermal conductivity, reducing heat up times by up to 90%.
Composed of extruded polystyrene and covered on both side with a slim, flexible fiberglass mesh within a cement coating, the Insulation Boards can withstand a load of 30 tons per square metre and are also waterproof, making them the perfect choice for use with underfloor heaters in bathrooms and wet-rooms.
Warmup cement coated tough insulation boards are an important element when installing underfloor heating. They provide a foundation to the underfloor heating system. The insulation improves the response time and heat retention within the room reducing energy consumption.
Manufactured from water resistant extruded polystyrene, finished on both faces with a thin layer of fiberglass reinforced cement. They are ideal for backing applications on both walls and floors, with the internal layer of insulation capable of supporting 30 tonnes per square metre. The 0.5mm thick cement coating provides an excellent surface for tile adhesive, plaster and smoothing/levelling compounds with no priming required.
The low thermal conductivity of the insulation enhances the efficiency of underfloor heating systems, even when used over pre insulated sub floors. This is because they reduce the thermal mass of the floor, significantly reducing the amount of heat absorbed by the sub floor. This allows the underfloor heating system to warm the floor and room up faster and ensures the floor cools down faster after use. A warm floor can be acheived in as little as 20 minutes compared to over 2 hours with no insulation.
By reducing the amount of time the room takes to warm up and cool down, the room can spend longer at its cooler set back temperature reducing its heat loss.
Available in different sizes and thicknesses to suit your room’s requirements, Warmup’s Insulation Boards are simple and quick to install and also carry soundproofing qualities.
Board coverage guide:
|Floor or Wall Area - to nearest m2 ||No of Boards required |
|1m2 ||2 |
|2m2 ||3 |
|3m2 ||5 |
|4m2 ||6 |
|5m2 ||7 |
|6m2 ||9 |
|7m2 ||10 |
|8m2 ||12 |
|9m2 ||13 |
|10m2 ||14 |
|11m2 ||16 |
|12m2 ||17 |
|13m2 ||19 |
|14m2 ||20 |
|15m2 ||21 |
Also available in a 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm and 50mm board thickness.