Nuance laminate wall panelling kit by Bushboard - Alabaster - Quarry
Easy to Install
Nuance laminate panelling is an ideal alternative to tiling. Nuance panels can be cut and installed in a matter of hours. So if your planning a bathroom or wet room project then you can cut down on the distruption, mess and time taken compared to tiling. They can be used to panel out the shower area, the wall around the bath and even around the bath itself. The large format panels with postformed outer edges means there are no extrusions and few visible joints to distract the eye. The tongue and groove panels can be jointed with bespoke adhesives. This gives you joints that are 100% water tight and also virtually invisible to the eye.
Unlike some competitor paneling products, Bushboard Nuance laminate wall panelling is 100% waterproof.
Bushboard Nuance panels are made with a patented core that is impervious to water. Add that to the high performance laminate surface, plus installation with Bushboard waterproof adhesive and sealant, and you have a shower area that is guaranteed for 15 years to cope with thousands of hours of showering.
Nuance is also unique because it doesn't need any trims or extrusions to help its performance. Its totally waterproof already, and without them you also get a superior looking finish.
Bushboard Nuance compared to Competitors
(Why you shouldn’t compare Nuance & competitor panels as ‘like for like’ products)
- 100% Waterproof – unlike some competitor products the core is 100% waterproof and is NOT wood based.
- Non-wood based core - Panel will not swell if exposed to water, unlike some competitors MDF core based products. Especially true when competitor products are trimmed to size or drilled for fittings etc, the non-waterproof core is exposed.
- Joins are almost invisible – Unlike some competitor panels the joins in Nuance are almost invisible and require NO unsightly joining strips or trims. This helps to maintain the look of the panelling and creates one surface for easy cleaning, with less places for dirt to build up.
- Curved post-formed finishing edge option – Creates a neat and attractive finish to the panel at the outer edge. No trim required, unlike some competitor panels.
- Can be used as a bath panel – A highly effective, matching, solution in place of traditional bath panels. The 100% waterproof core will never swell like panels with a MDF or wood based core.
General Benefits of Bushboard Nuance Wall Panelling
- Suitable for flush fitting wet room / shower trays – Helps to create the wet room area without the need for sealing strips at floor level.
- Cost effective – Compared to tiles (and their installation) Nuance panels will generally offer a cheaper solution.
- Simple Installation – Saves time and mess in comparison to tiling.
- No grout lines, compared to tiles – Saves time cleaning, no place for mould to form, never need to re-apply discoloured grout.
- Tongue & Grove panels available – Easy to create a secure fix between panels and gives additional protection against moisture.
- Especially formulated joint / wall adhesive – Super strong and does not break down over time like silicon. Gives extra assurance that the installation will remain 100% watertight when installed.
- Matching Colour Joint Adhesive – Helps to maintain the look of the wall panels by ensuring the joints are almost invisible.
- Panels are 11mm thick – A strong and sturdy panel that can be easily cut to size and is not brittle.
- Panels can be turned horizontally for ‘half height’ installation – Great for behind furniture such as basins or WC. The top edge is post-formed to give an attractive curved finish.
- Made in Great Britain
- All Bushboard Nuance panels have a 15-year guarantee - if fitted in accordance to manufacturer’s instructions.
Patterns are not designed to match across tounge and grove joints. This can be more obvious in designs such as Aqua Bubble and Rococo Noir.
For ideas of what can be acheived with Bushboard Nuance laminate wall panelling, visit the: Bushboard Nuance Ideas Gallery
View the Bushboard Nuance FAQ's and Installation Video at: Nuanace Wall Laminate Installation & Help
Download the: Bushboard Nuance Installation Instructions
To arrange for a sample of Bushboard Nuance in your chosen finish, please call our customers services on 0800 280 8008,
whom will arrange for a sample to be sent to your home.
Kit Descriptions and Coverage:
Perfect for shower enclosures up to 1200mm
2 x 1200mm postformed panels
2 x tubes neutral BB Complete
1 x tube colour match BB Complete