ilux Digital bath with bath fill and deck mounted hand shower. Built in digital divert.
Enjoy perfect flow and precise, thermostatically blended temperatures and program your own and everyone else’s preferred combination of temperature, depth and outlet. Let ilux Digital bath’s intuitive LED display guide you to your ideal bathing temperature, and switch with simplicity between bath fill and hand shower with a Digital divert. Just press and hold the button on the control, and water will divert from one outlet to the other. Meanwhile, use the hand shower to make light work of hair washes, messy sports and play and swish everything down afterwards.
For the ultimate convenience, fill your bath using the ilux Digital remote control. Waterproof and wireless, it can be used from up to 10 metres away and will make guesstimating the temperature of your tub a thing of the past. For long, lazy soaking, the remote control’s hot top up button is a must – restoring your tub’s temperature in an instant.
- Precise, digital thermostatic bathing technology
- Three, programmable pre-sets
- Digital diverter technology lets you switch between the hand shower and bath fill
- Pre-sets can be programmed to remember temperature, depth and outlet
- Simple push button start/stop control
- Intuitive LED display guides you to making the right temperature selection and lets you know when your chosen bathing temperature has been reached
- Safety lock/unlock button
- Comes complete with waterproof, wireless remote control
- Hot Top Up button feature on remote control
- 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
|Bath overflow filler 560mm ||OPN8003 || || |
|Deck mounted retractable hand shower accessory pack ||OPN9002 || || |
|HP/Combi control* ||ILD1015 || || |
|Gravity Pumped control** ||ILD1016 || || |
* Compatible with Combi-boiler and High Pressure systems.
** Compatible with Gravity-fed systems
What type of processor do you need, Combi/HP or Gravity Fed?
It is important that you select the correct processor type for your water system.
Pumped processors must not be used on a HIGH PRESSURE or COMBINATION BOILER system.
If you have such a system choose the Combi/HP option when adding the item to your basket above.
If your water system is a UNPUMPED conventional GRAVITY FED system (usually with a hot water tank) then choose the pumped Gravity Fed option above.
If you have any doubts about the correct processor for your system please see the following page for help: Choosing Your Digital Shower.
Alternativley you may wish to consult with your plumber or call our digital shower experts on 0151 608 8011 for advice.