Warmup® electric underfloor heating, the world’s best-selling floor heating brand™, provides warmth throughout the whole room, giving a whole new meaning to heating and comfort. Warmup underfloor heating offers heat-up time in minutes rather than hours, avoiding overheating and wasting energy. Warmup electric underfloor heating mats are low build (3mm) and perfect for heating up a large or regular-shaped room.
Warmup StickyMat system is suitable for all projects: new-build, retrofits and refurbishments.
The StickyMat System consists of a thin loose wire evenly spaced and taped to a glassfibre mesh with pressure sensitive adhesive, which allows for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating. The system is available in a choice of 150 W/m² and 200 W/m² heat outputs.
The heating cable is ultra thin, only 1.8mm. It has multi-strand dual- core, double-insulated using advanced fluoropolymer coatings. This means you can tile directly above it with a thin layer of flexible tile adhesive.
With only one power lead to wire, it is easy to install and will not raise floor levels.
This system is suitable for all applications, providing primary or secondary heating in all rooms or projects that adheres to Building Regulations.
The Matting System is designed for installation under ceramic or natural stone tiled flooring.
Thermaly insulated tile backer board is the ideal surface for laying underfloor heating mats on top off. Provinding a flat surface that is insulated against heat loss: Thermal Insulation Tile Backer Board
Features & Benefits
- 150 Watt - Perfect for large or regular shaped areas
- Suitable for TILED floor finish
- Single connection lead
- The thinnest dual- fluoropolymer coated heating wire (less than 1.8mm diameter)
- StickyMat with pressure sensitive adhesive, for the fastest and most secure installation
- Can be repositioned easily without losing adhesion
- The pressure sensitive adhesive ensures that no wire or mesh is raised when tiling or covering with self levelling compound
- Safety Net Installation Guarantee - With the SafetyNet™ Guarantee, Warmup will replace
any damaged heater returned to store for a FREE replacement; no questions asked.
- Lifetime Warranty. This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
Warmup are completely confident in the standard of their products.