- 1200 x 750 x 24mm
- UNDER-SUPPORT NOT REQUIRED
- TILED OR VINYL DRAIN OPTIONS
- SUPPORTS UP TO 653KG
- CAN BE TRIMMED
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE*
- WOOD OR CONCRETE SUBFLOOR
- TILED FLOOR FINISH
- VINYL FLOOR FINISH
- WET ROOMS
- LEVEL ACCESS
- RAISED ON PLATFORM
- USE WITH WHEELCHAIRS
- FITTING DIRECT ON JOISTS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
Order by 12 Noon for Same Working Day Dispatch
The ShowerDec from Contour is an incredibly strong wet room / walk in shower former tray that is suitable for tiled or vinyl floor finish, and can be installed in wooden or concrete sub floors. Designed for level acess wet rooms and shower areas, the ShowerDec is suitable for use with wheelchairs and similar devices, with out the need for under supporting.
Manufactured in the UK, the ShowerDec is tested to withstand 100 stone / 635Kg across the entire surface area to simulate a standing person. At just 24mm thick the ShowerDec is suitable for installing direct onto floor joists, the remaining floor should then be boarded to the same level.
ShowerDec floor formers are available in 11 size options and can be further cut to size using a circular saw or jigsaw. The ShowerDec features offset drain positions designed to avoid joists, trays are not handed. A standard vinyl waste and stainless steel tile and vinyl waste options are available.
• No raised collar around the underside of the waste making installation on timber floors easier.
• No additional support is needed around the waste assisting ease & speed of installation.*
• 40mm flat area around the floor former perimeter for door placement & water retention.
• Larger shower area, ideal for wheelchairs.
• Circular ribbed underside designed for setting into a concrete or screed base and eliminates slippage when installing.
• Textured top surface allows excellent adhesion of vinyl flooring.
• Offset waste positions to avoid joists.
• Excellent falls of approximately 2% - 2.5% built into the top surface - ‘BEST IN CLASS’.
• Pre-formed semi-drilled fixing points for secure installation.
• Can be cut to size in virtually any position using a circular saw or jigsaw.
• Suitable for timber & screeded floors
*Tested in accordance with a standard floor with 16” joist centres of 47mm width & supported around the floor former outer edges.
CTW01 - 2 part, 50mm water sealed, flow rate in excess of 26 l/m. White cover plate suitable for vinyl only.
TSG52 - 2 part, 50mm water sealed, flow rate in excess of 40 l/m. Stainless steel grate for vinyl (round) or tiled (square) floor (please specify).
Other drain options on request.
Optional Tanking Membrane:
If installing the ShowerDec with a tiled floor finish a tanking membrane should be fitted and clamped into the drain outlet prior to tiling. Contour offer a tanking membrane for this purpose.
• A pre-formed flexible self-adhesive waterproof membrane.
• Permanent waterproof bond for use prior to laying tiles onto a wetroom floor.
• Ideal for use on timber, masonry, concrete, plasterboards, gypsum & existing ceramic or natural stone.
• Once applied, the membrane is ready to tile immediately.
• Membrane is cold applied, consisting of a 1mm thick butyl waterproof layer, incorporating a fleece on one side.
• Can be installed over a thermal board.
• Suitable for use with underfloor heating - Heating should be restricted at 32°. Electrical heating max 150w.
• Guaranteed for the lifetime of the tiled area when installed as per the manufacturers recommendations.
• Available in 5m² or 10m² kits.
Optional tanking kit contents:
5m² or 10m² Membrane,
10m Reinforcing Tape,
1 x Jointing Compound,
4 x Pre-formed Internal Corners.
Contour Shower Dec Installation Instructions
Contour Shower Dec Product Sheet
Contour Tanking Membrane Instructions