Contour ShowerDec Wet Room Tray Floor Former
The ShowerDec from Contour is an incredibly strong wet room / walk in shower former tray that is suitable for a tiled or vinyl floor finish, and can be installed in wooden or concrete sub floors. Designed for level access wet rooms and shower areas, the ShowerDec is suitable for use with wheelchairs and similar devices, without the need for under supporting.
Manufactured in the UK, the ShowerDec is tested to withstand 100 stone / 635Kg across the entire surface area to simulate a standing person. At just 24mm thick the ShowerDec is suitable for installing direct onto floor joists, the remaining floor should then be boarded to the same level.
ShowerDec floor formers are available in 11 size options and can be further cut to size using a circular saw or jigsaw. Offset drain positions designed to avoid joists, trays are not handed. Tile and Vinyl waste options available.
• No raised collar around the underside of the waste making installation on timber floors easier.
• Circular ribbed underside designed for setting into a concrete or screed base and eliminates slippage when installing.
• Textured top surface allows excellent adhesion of vinyl flooring.
• Offset waste positions to avoid joists.
• Excellent falls of approximately 2% - 2.5% built into the top surface - ‘BEST IN CLASS’.
• Pre-formed semi-drilled fixing points for secure installation.
• Can be cut to size in virtually any position using a circular saw or jigsaw.
• Suitable for timber & screeded floors
CTW01 - 2 part, 50mm water sealed, flow rate in excess of 26 l/m. White cover plate suitable for vinyl only.
TSG52 - 2 part, 50mm water sealed, flow rate in excess of 40 l/m. Stainless steel grate for vinyl (round) or tiled (square) floor (please specify).
Other drain options on request.
Purchase eligible wet room products VAT free
If you are purchasing wet room equipment and fittings (trays, grab rails and seats etc) and are registered disabled, or they are for use by a person registered as disabled, you may be eligible for VAT relief on the items.
For full details and eligibility criteria please see the following page: VAT Relief on Wet Room Purchases