- 900 x 900 x 20mm
- CORNER DRAIN
- UNDER-SUPPORT REQUIRED
- TRIMABLE BY 50MM OFF EACH EDGE
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- WOODEN SUBFLOOR
- TILED FLOOR FINISH
- WET ROOMS
- LEVEL ACCESS
- RAISED ON PLATFORM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- USE WITH WHEELCHAIRS
(min tile size 50 x 50mm)
NOT SUITABLE FOR
- VINYL FLOOR FINISH
- FITTING DIRECT ON JOISTS
Fundo floor elements from wedi offer a reliable and efficient solution for the construction of waterproof, floor level showers. Featuring
a fitted and sealed floor drain (available seperatley), a supplementary factory applied waterproof coating and a predefined slope, they require far less work on any project and therefore save the installer a lot of time.
The Wedi Fundo Ligno shower element with outer edges of just 20 mm has been specially developed for use in existing and new builds with wooden floors. In contrast to traditional shower elements, the wedi Fundo Ligno is adapted to the covering wood layer and as a result can be integrated into it wonderfully without cutting into floor joists or building up further height. However it can also be installed on top of floorboards in conjunction with wedi building boards to level the height on site.
A drain is not included as standard with the Wedi Fundo Ligno, therefore it will need to be purchased if required. A number of options are available as follows:
DN50 Square: Depth below tray 90mm - Flow rate 0.80 l/s / 48.0 l/m
DN50 Round: Depth below tray 90mm - Flow rate 0.80 l/s / 48.0 l/m
DN40 Mini Max Low profile: Depth below tray 57mm - Flow rate 0.50 l/s / 30.0 l/m
To make installation of the drain easier a drain substructure is optionally available. The substructure supports the drain body, eliminating the need to cement the drain body in.
Additionally, alternative drain grates (standard supplied) are available to purchase separately.
The Wedi Fundo Ligno wet room tray former is itself 100% waterproof, including the core. This means that should it become damaged the tray former is still waterproof. If a Wedi Fundo Ligno tray is joined to Wedi Building Board using the Wedi 610 Hybrid Adhesive and Sealant, as per the manufacturer’s instructions, then that joint will be 100% waterproof. However, we strongly advise the taping of all joints with waterproof tape, and then sealing the whole area with the Wedi Sealing Kit to provide extra assurances on the waterproofing and peace of mind for years to come.
- Specially for wooden floors - At just 20 mm thick, this floor element is suitable for flush-mounting in almost any wooden floor.
- Numerous configurations - Varying formats from 900 mm wide to 1600 mm long as well as different drain positions.
- Precisely pre-fabricated slope - The perfectly even slope ensures optimum tiling. It is at least 1.6%. Surface drainage is thereby guaranteed.
- Minimal weight - Due to the low weight of the floor element, the wooden flooring need only bear a minimal load and as a result the fitting is made significantly easier for the tradesperson or comptent DIY installer.
- 100% waterproof through and through - Not just the special covering but also the XPS foam and drain are 100% waterproof in the entire system. wedi offers a guarantee for this.
- Decoupling effect - The floor elements do not transfer wooden subsurface movements on to the tiles. This decoupling function provides the tiles with lasting protection against cracks and damage.
- Barrier-free and wheelchair-accessible - The wheelchair accessibility of the Fundo Ligno floor elements is guaranteed even from a tile size of as little as 5 x 5 cm without any need for additional measures.
- Low Profile - Only 20mm deep at the outer edges.
Wedi Fundo Ligno Technical Data Sheet
Wedi Fundo Ligno Wooden IN Floor Fitting Instructions
Wedi Fundo Ligno Wooden ON Floor Fitting Instructions
Wedi Shower Elements BBA Certificate No:14/5126
Why purchase wedi products from Wetrooms Online?
When you purchase any wedi product from Wetrooms Online, you are not only purchasing from an authorised wedi retailer, you are also purchasing from a wedi expert, recognised as such by wedi themselves.
We work closely with wedi to ensure that we offer the best possible wedi buying experience. Our staff regularly attend wedi UK head office to undertake training on the wedi range of products. As such we are able to offer help on the most suitable products and their application’s.
Wetrooms Online are proud to be wedi authorised retailers and wedi experts.