Warmup Underfloor Heating
Warmup are the market leaders in underfloor heating systems. Accredited to ISO 9001:2008 and based in the UK, Warmup have been in operation for over 23 years, selling over 2.1million under floor heating systems in over 70 countries worldwide.
Warmup has been built on a tradition of quality and innovation, which continues to this day with the release of new products such as the Stick Mat and 4iE Smart WiFi thermostat.
At less than 1.8mm in diameter, Warmup offers the thinnest dual-fluoropolymer coated multi-strand heating wire on the market. This means that floor levels are not increased further. The products are CE and BEAB approved, meeting the highest standards for safety and are quick and easy to install.
All Warmup loose wire, matting and sticky mat systems come with a lifetime warranty when installed in accordance with the instructions and specified materials.
Warmup underfloor heating offers many benefits:
- Suitable for all project types - new builds, refurbishments etc
- Can be used under many floor types - stone, tiles, vinyl, wood and even carpet.
- Energy efficient - Warmup systems provide rapid heat-up and high efficiency heating. This allows for a greatly reduced energy consumption. The temperature can also be accurately controlled.
- Temperature control - A wide range of thermostats allows the user to choose the temperature they require, programable settings allow for auto heat on/off.
- Cost savings - Savings of up to 10% can be achieved on utility bills as compared to using traditional radiators.
- Design freedom - As no radiators are used, the look of the room is less cluttered and floor / wall space is freed up.
- Safety - With no low level hot surfaces or hard metal edges, associated with radiators, underfloor heating helps to create a safe environment for children, the elderly and others at risk.
- No maintenance - There is no maintenance required on electrical underfloor systems.
SafetyNet™ Installation Guarantee
Warmup were the first brand on the market to offer a SafetyNet™ Installation Guarantee on their heating wire and pipe.
If you damage the heater or pipe while installing the system, Warmup will replace it free of charge. Just contact Warmup 24 hour technical support line on 0845 345 2288 to organise the replacement to be sent out to you – nice and easy!
Wetrooms Online are a Warmup approved ecommerce partner, meaning that we are authorised to retail Warmup products online, this allows us to provide the most competitive prices whilst providing before and after sales care from our team of knowledgeable experts.