Order with peace of mind with Wetrooms Online. All payments are securely handled and processed by your choice Shopify or PayPal on their servers using the latest security and encryption technology so that your payment details remain secure. Look out for the padlock symbol in your web browser when you are transferred to the payment gateway that will signify this secure connection.
At NO time do we see or handle your payment details and we only use your order details and address for fulfilling your order, we do not pass on your personal details to 3rd parties.
Order Shipment and Delivery
Click & Collect: Collection from our premises on the North Cheshire Trading Estate is possible for stocked items. Most other items are available for collection with 24 - 48hrs. If you would like to collect your order, please note this on the comments section of the order. We will call you back to advise of collection availability date.
1) All orders over £100.00 are delivered free of charge to mainland UK*. For all other delivery destinations shipping costs will be incurred according to the weight of items purchased. Please contact us for more details.
2) For mainland UK* orders under the value of £100.00 a set carriage fee of £9.95 will be applied for shipping to Mainland UK. Please call for charges to other destination.
3) Orders for WetBases and WetBase kits (excluding glass screen) placed (and paid) before 3pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) will ship the same working day, subject to stock availability. Orders for WetBases and WetBase kits (excluding glass screen) placed (and paid) on a Saturday, Sunday or bank/public holiday will ship the next working day, for delivery the working day after i.e. order on a Friday after 3pm, Saturday or Sunday and the item will ship on Monday for delivery Tuesday. Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding the areas and locations highlighted below)* is included in the stated price. Please call 0151 608 8011 if you have any special delivery requirements or live in an area other than the UK mainland.
4) UK Next Working Day Delivery: For WetBase Kits and Tanking Kits marked as 'Next Working Day Delivery' we will ship the item in accordance with Point No 4 (above) if the order is received and paid before 3pm on a working day (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays and public holidays). Whilst the item will be shipped on a 'Next Working Day' service we do not guarantee it will arrive next working day as this is entirely down to the courier company and beyond our control. In our experience the vast majority of consignments shipped on a next working day service will arrive next working day.
5) *Orders to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight and any any other Islands not listed may incur a delivery charge based on weight, additionally the next working day delivery service may not be available.
Please telephone Wetrooms Online on 0151 608 8011 PRIOR to placing an order for an up to date cost of shipping and delivery time.
6) We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day (if not sooner) of receipt of order, subject to payment clearance and stock availability. Glass screens can take a little longer, typically 3 - 5 days for delivery due to the nature and weight of the item requiring that we use specialist carriers. If we are unable to dispatch items within this time, the customer will be notified of the likely delivery date and given the option of proceeding with the order, or cancelling.
7) Delivery will normally take place between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
8) UK, Next working day delivery is NOT a guaranteed service. Whilst our carrier services will always endeavour to deliver the next working day AFTER dispatch this may not always be possible.
9) Please do not arrange for work persons / contractors etc until you have received your goods and they are in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for any delays or extra costs to your project resulting from a delayed delivery.
10) Glass Screens: Before ordering a shower screen please check that you have access and clearance for the delivery of the shower screen.
Due to the weight, size and fragile nature of the glass screens we use a specialist delivery firm. This means that these cannot be shipped next day service. Delivery of glass screens usually takes place within 2 - 5 working days from the placing and payment of the order.
We strongly advise that two able bodied persons are available to take delivery of the screen due to its weight and bulk.
We will call or email you to advise of the delivery date. PLEASE check the glass screen at time of receipt and advise of damage immediately on 0151 608 8011 ideally whilst the delivery person(s) are still on site.
11 )If you order a WetBase Kit with a glass screen, we will ship the WetBase kit in accordance with point 3) above. The glass shower screen will ship separately in accordance with point 7) above.
12) All Other Items: All other items normally ship within 48hrs of order and payment being made. All items are shipped on a next working day service. Delivery will normally take place between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday. If we cannot ship the item within a 48hr timescale we will advise you of the delivery scale.
13) All transactions are conducted in GBP £ STERLING. All payments are requested in GBP £ STERLING regardless of your local currency.
14) If you wish to pay in a currency other than GBP £ STERLING, for example Euros, please pay via PayPal who will automatically convert the GBP £ STERLING amount to your local currency, at the prevailing exchange rate as advertised on PayPal.
15) Payment online: Payments are processed on our behalf by Shopify or PayPal. Your personal details (name, email, telephone number, address and IP address) are passed securely from www.wetrooms-online.com to the payment processor. Their secure server software encrypts all your payment card details. The process scrambles all the information, allowing no unauthorised third party to intercept the data.
Wetrooms Online Ltd. DO NOT see, handle or store your credit / debit card / payment details.
16) Telephone payments: the maximum transaction amount for payment over the telephone (card holder not present) is £1000. No exceptions will be made. We cannot split larger transactions into two or more orders to process over the telephone.
17) Bank transfer / BACS payment - we are happy to accept payment via bank transfer / BACS. Our bank details are:
Bank: Barclays PLC
Account Name: Wetrooms Online Ltd.
Sort Code: 20-50-36
Account No: 43036030
Once you have made payment via Bank transfer / BACS payment please advise us so we can confirm receipt and process your order.
Damaged Items and Incorrect Items
18) PLEASE check ALL items at time of receipt and advise of damage immediately on 0800 280 8008 / 01 697 1014 ideally whilst the delivery person(s) are still on site.
19) All damage, incorrectly shipped or missing items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt. In all instances please KEEP ALL PACKAGING for inspection and take photographs to document the damage.
Special Order Items Delivery
20) When a special order is placed Wetrooms Online Ltd. will send a confirmation order to the Supplier. The item will be delivered direct from the Supplier to the Customer. The Supplier will add their contact details to the delivery note. This is the point of contact if there is any problem with the order.
21) When the Product has been dispatched the Supplier will notify Wetrooms Online Ltd..
22) Delivery timescales vary depending on each product and can be checked prior to order with Wetrooms Online. Most special order products are made to order and will therefore be made on placement of an order by the customer.
23) Special order / bespoke items are exempt from our returns policy and can only be returned if delivered damaged, incomplete or if the order is incorrect due to Wetrooms Online or the manufacturers proven error. Special orders and bespoke items cannot be cancelled once placed onto the manufacturer.
Access - Glass Screens & Bulky Items
24) Before ordering please ensure that you have adequate access to your property for the delivery of the ordered item. Please also ensure you have adequate access to the room of installation for your screen / bulky item.
25) We strongly advise that two able bodied persons are available to take delivery of the screen due to its weight and bulk.
Please see the returns paragraph on the Terms and Conditions page which applies to returns of this nature.
Total Satisfaction or 100% Money Back Guarantee
We work hard to ensure that our product descriptions are accurate and that you receive the correct order in a quick time. However, in the unlikely event that you are not 100% happy with your order it can be returned to in its original condition and original packaging for a 100% refund excluding the cost of return to Wetrooms Online.
The following terms and conditions apply in addition to our standard terms and conditions:
26) You must contact Wetrooms Online on 0151 608 8011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance prior to making a return.
27) Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
28) Special order items are excluded from the 100% refund guarantee unless they are damaged.
29) We do not refund the cost of return carriage to Wetrooms Online unless the item was damaged in transit to you or we have shipped the incorrect item.
30) In the event that we have shipped the wrong item or it arrives damaged we will also refund the cost of the return carriage.
31) Refunds are limited to 100% of the purchase price paid.
32) Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition, with ALL contents and in original packaging to receive a 100% refund.
33) The customer is responsible for the safe return of the item. Insurance during transit is highly recommended.
34) Please see the Terms and Conditions page for full details and further terms.
Unfortunately currently we cannot ship to: Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man etc.
To ask a question or to arrange a return of an item, please contact us.
This ordering, payment & delivery policy terms were last updated, and became effective, on 04/04/2022